arrayvec provides the types
array-backed vector and string types, which store their contents inline.
The arrayvec package has the following cargo features:
- Optional, enabled by default
- Use libstd; disable to use
- Requires Rust nightly channel
- Experimental: This flag uses nightly so it may break unexpectedly at some point; since it doesn't change API this flag may also change to do nothing in the future.
- Use the unstable feature untagged unions for the internal implementation, which may have reduced space overhead
This version of arrayvec requires Rust 1.14 or later.