arrayvec provides the types
array-backed vector and string types, which store their contents inline.
The arrayvec crate has the following cargo feature flags:
- Optional, enabled by default
- Requires Rust 1.6 to disable
- Use libstd
- Requires Rust nightly channel
- Use the unstable feature untagged unions for the internal implementation, which has reduced space overhead
- Requires Rust stable channel
- Depend on generic-array and allow using it just like a fixed size array for ArrayVec storage.