An easy-to-use, 2D GUI library written entirely in Rust.
- What is Conrod?
- Getting Started
- Let's Create a GUI
- Setup a Basic Window (using piston_window)
- Conrod Setup
- Instantiating Widgets
- Widget Positioning and Layout
- Using and Customising Themes
- What is a
- Custom Themes
- Serializing Themes
- What is a
- Designing Custom Widgets (using the Widget trait)
- Making a
- Custom Graphics and Window Backends
- Demonstration of Backend Implementation (using glium and glutin)
Ui::set_widgets- How does it work?
The Guide is a work-in-progress. If a section is not linked, it is likely not yet implemented.
We're just starting to reach a stable-ish API pattern! There will still be some large changes, however these are more likely to be new features than API overhauls.
To get a clearer idea of where we're at see the issues and in particular, the 1.0.0 milestone.
Want to help out? See Piston's how to contribute guide.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
- Google Noto (Apache2)