Please check the build logs and, if you believe this is docs.rs' fault, open an issue.
cargo-crev - Crev (Code REView system) for Rust/cargo
Crev is a language and ecosystem agnostic, distributed Code REView system.
cargo-crev is a CLI application implementation/frontend of Crev integrated with
cargo and targeting
cargo-crev is a tool helping Rust users evalute quality and trustworthiness
of dependencies they use.
Why Rust developers should use
cargo-crev can already:
- warn you about untrustworthy crates and security vulnerabilities,
- display useful metrics about your dependencies,
- help you identify dependency-bloat,
- allow you to review most suspicious dependencies and publish your findings,
- use reviews produced by other users,
- increase trustworthiness of your own code,
- build a web of trust of other reputable users to help verify the code you use,
and many other things with many more to come.
Static binaries are availble on crev's releases page.
Changelog can be found here: https://github.com/crev-dev/cargo-crev/blob/master/cargo-crev/CHANGELOG.md