- A WIT package within a
- A structure used to keep track of the name of a package, containing optional information such as a namespace and version information.
- Structure returned by
Resolve::mergewhich contains mappings from old-ids to new-ids after the merge.
- Representation of a fully resolved set of WIT packages.
- A listing of source files which are used to get parsed into an
- Representation of a parsed WIT package which has not resolved external dependencies yet.
- The key to the import/export maps of a world. Either a kebab-name or a unique interface.
- Checks if the given string is a legal identifier in wit.