yuna-0.2.0 is not a library.
Naive terminal variables manager.
Download one of the prebuilt binaries for your platform, then make it executable:
Install (other platforms)
If your platform is not available or you don't want to use the binaries above, make sure you have a Rust installation locally, then run:
# If run without arguments, it will list all available variables in that folder. # If run with more than an argument, it will write a variable, # If run with a argument, it will read a variable.
Every time a variable is saved, a
.yuna.yml is created in the current directory. When searching all available variables, yuna will search and load all
.yuna.yml files in all ancestors folders, up to
Contributing to yuna
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2021 and above Shogun (email@example.com).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.