Framework for creating data model-driven GraphQL API services
As a developer you can focus on defining your application's data model, and Warpgrapher takes care of generating a graph-based API for interacting with that model. In addition to generating CRUD APIs for interacting with the model, Warpgrapher provides a set of advanced features to customize and extend your service.
- Gremlin-based Databases (e.g. Apache Tinkerpop and CosmosDB)
- Cypher-based Databases (e.g. AWS Neptune and Neo4j)
To get started right away, visit the Quickstart section of the Book, or look through our sample integration projects:
See the Warpgrapher Book for an introduction, tutorials, and reference information.
See the API Documentation for in-depth usage documentation.
See the Contribution Guide.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Under Active Development
The project is currently in active development. Prior to reaching 1.0.0:
- Minor versions represent breaking changes.
- Patch versions represent fixes and features.
- There are no deprecation warnings between releases.