Trait object serialization for rkyv.
- The rkyv book covers the motivation, architecture, and major features of rkyv
- The rkyv discord is a great place to get help with specific issues and meet other people using rkyv
- rkyv, the core library
- rkyv_dyn, which adds trait object support to rkyv
- rkyv_typename, a type naming library
- The rust serialization benchmark is a shootout style benchmark comparing many rust serialization solutions. It includes special benchmarks for zero-copy serialization solutions like rkyv.
- bytecheck, which rkyv uses for validation
- ptr_meta, which rkyv uses for pointer manipulation
- rend, which rkyv uses for endian-agnostic features
use ; use archive_dyn; use TypeName; ; ;