Rust implementation of Mini-TT, a simple dependently-typed lambda calculus. Built with latest (when developing this) stable Rust, 2018 edition. It can be used as a core language for complicated dependently-typed programming languages, or used for testing the correctness of translation algorithms.
I'm trying my best to use complete and meaningful namings. I'm also doing a general clean-up of the Haskell implementation and comment the functions with their counterparts' names in the Haskell implementation so people don't get confused when they read the paper while reading this implementation.
- Everything that the Haskell implementation has
- Parser as a cargo feature
- AST pretty-printer as a cargo feature
- Improvements to the original implementation
BTreeMapfor branch/case tree so we become flexible on case order
Vecfor telescope instead of functional immutable list
- New feature apart from trivial improvements
- Infer type of a pair
- Module system (or even a very simple one)
- For completion / context lookup
- For type-directed development
- An executable for CLI usages (