jsonfmt-0.3.0 is not a library.
A tiny command line program for pretty printing/formatting of json files.
Prettify and overwrite an existing file:
Read json from stdin, prettify it and print to stdout:
cat in_file.json | jsonfmt
Read json from stdin, minimize it and write it to a new file:
cat in_file.json | jsonfmt -m -o out_file.json
- BUGFIX: Preserve order of object properties.
- BUGFIX: Preserve original number precision.
-ofor writing to a new file.
- Feature: Reading from stdin.
- Feature: Writing to stdout.
- Traded some memory usage for more speed.
- Added a readme.
- A first tiny experiment, but working.