Please check the build logs for more information.
See Builds for ideas on how to fix a failed build, or Metadata for how to configure docs.rs builds.
If you believe this is docs.rs' fault, open an issue.
See the GitHub project dendrite2go/archetype-rust-axon for an example of how to use this code.
The project rustic-dendrite-macros provides macros that makes working with the dendrite crate more ergonomic.
This project has now reached the level of Minimal Viable Deliverable in the sense that the first phase is completed: the current application communicates with AxonServer properly. Like archetype-go-axon it can do the following:
- ☑ Set up a session with AxonServer
- ☑ Enable React app to call a RPC endpoint on the example-command-api service through grpc-web
- ☑ Issue commands
- ☑ Register a command handler and handle commands
- ☑ Submit events
- ☑ Stream events to UI
- ☑ Retrieve the events for an aggregate and build a projection
- ☑ Validate commands against the projection
- ☑ Register a tracking event processor and handle events
- ☑ Store records in a query model: Elastic Search
- ☑ Store tracking token in Elastic Search
- ☑ Register a query handler and handle queries
- ☑ Show query results in UI
As well as:
- In-memory caching of aggregate projections
- Access to Axon Command-, Event-, QueryRequest-message in body of handlers.
Now it would be nice to:
- Add support for storing snapshots of aggregate projections in AxonServer.
- Add support for segmentation to distribute the load on tracking event processors.
- Add support for sagas.