Adapton in Rust
A general-purpose Incremental Computation (IC) library for Rust.
Quickstart: See Adapton Lab
- The repo https://github.com/cuplv/adapton.rust has the latest, in
masterbranch is intended to be "stable", e.g., for external libraries).
- The latest development is always in branch dev.
- Older Rust versions are available on crates.io.
- See also: A prior OCaml implementation.
Research and Development Community:
- The Adapton Slack Team is open to anyone that is interested in learning more.
- If you are interested in joining this Slack team, send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org an invite.
- For a list of current and past contributors, see The Adapton Homepage
Theory and Foundations:
- The draft Typed Adapton: Refinement types for nominal memoization, Submitted..
- The paper Incremental computation with names, OOPSLA 2015.
- The paper Adapton: Composable, demand-driven incremental computation, PLDI 2014.