Adapton in Rust
A general-purpose Incremental Computation (IC) library for Rust.
- The repo https://github.com/Adapton/adapton.rust has the latest, in
masterbranch is intended to be "stable", e.g., for external libraries).
- The latest development is always in branch dev.
- Older Rust versions are available on crates.io.
- See also: A prior OCaml implementation.
Research and Development Community:
- The Adapton Slack Team is open to anyone that is interested in learning more.
- If you are interested in joining this Slack team, send mail to
email@example.com an invite.
- For a list of current and past contributors, see The Adapton Homepage