- Supports HTTP/1.x and HTTP/2
- Streaming and pipelining
- Keep-alive and slow requests handling
- Client/server WebSockets support
- Transparent content compression/decompression (br, gzip, deflate)
- Powerful request routing
- Multipart streams
- Static assets
- SSL support using OpenSSL or Rustls
- Middlewares (Logger, Session, CORS, etc)
- Includes an async HTTP client
- Supports Actix actor framework
- Runs on stable Rust 1.42+
 = "3"
use ; async : Path ) async
- Basic Setup
- Application State
- JSON Handling
- Multipart Streams
- Diesel Integration
- r2d2 Integration
- Simple WebSocket
- Tera Templates
- Askama Templates
- HTTPS using Rustls
- HTTPS using OpenSSL
- WebSocket Chat
You may consider checking out this directory for more examples.
One of the fastest web frameworks available according to the TechEmpower Framework Benchmark.
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Code of Conduct
Contribution to the actix-web crate is organized under the terms of the Contributor Covenant, the maintainers of Actix web, promises to intervene to uphold that code of conduct.