Crate cosmwasm_schemasource ·
pub use query_response::QueryResponses;
pub use schemars;
pub use serde;
- Generates an
Apifor the contract. The body describes the message types exported in the schema and allows setting contract name and version overrides.
- Generates a
RootSchemafor the given type using default settings.
- Takes care of generating the interface description file for a contract. The body describes the message types included and allows setting contract name and version overrides.
- Rust representation of a contract’s API.
- The version of the CosmWasm IDL.
- A trait for tying QueryMsg variants (different contract queries) to their response types. This is mostly useful for the generated contracted API description when using
- Combines multiple response schemas into one. Panics if there are name collisions. Used internally in the implementation of
- An attribute macro that annotates types with things they need to be properly (de)serialized for use in CosmWasm contract messages and/or responses, and also for schema generation.