A library for reading and writing ZIP archives. ZIP is a format designed for cross-platform file “archiving”. That is, storing a collection of files in a single datastream to make them easier to share between computers. Additionally, ZIP is able to compress and encrypt files in its archives.
The current implementation is based on PKWARE’s APPNOTE.TXT v6.3.9
zip has support for the most common ZIP archives found in common use.
However, in special cases,
there are some zip archives that are difficult to read or write.
This is a list of supported features:
pub use crate::read::ZipArchive;
pub use crate::write::ZipWriter;
- Types for reading ZIP archives
- Error types that can be emitted from this library
- Unstable APIs
- Types for creating ZIP archives
- Representation of a moment in time.
- Identifies the storage format used to compress a file within a ZIP archive.
- The compression methods which have been implemented.