Pure Rust implementation of the X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate format as described in RFC 5280.
This crate requires Rust 1.65 at a minimum.
We may change the MSRV in the future, but it will be accompanied by a minor version bump.
Licensed under either of:
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
pub use certificate::Certificate;
pub use certificate::PkiPath;
pub use certificate::TbsCertificate;
pub use certificate::Version;
pub use der;
pub use spki;
- Trust anchor-related structures as defined in RFC 5914
- Attribute-related definitions as defined in X.501 (and updated by RFC 5280).
builderX509 Certificate builder
- Certificate types
- Certificate Revocation List types
- Standardized X.509 Certificate Extensions
- Name-related definitions as defined in X.501 (and updated by RFC 5280).
- PKCS#10 Certification Request types
- X.509 serial number
- X.501 time types as defined in RFC 5280
- Implements the following traits for a newtype of a