Utility structures and functions that are built on top of the main
Nothing in this module is a part of the WebGPU API specification;
they are unique to the
- Describes a Buffer when allocating.
- Argument buffer layout for dispatch_indirect commands.
- CPU accessible buffer used to download data back from the GPU.
- Argument buffer layout for draw_indexed_indirect commands.
- Argument buffer layout for draw_indirect commands.
- Efficiently performs many buffer writes by sharing and reusing temporary buffers.
- Order in which TextureData is laid out in memory.
- Utility methods not meant to be in the main API.
- Aligns a
- Get a set of backend bits from the environment variable WGPU_BACKEND.
- Choose which DX12 shader compiler to use from the environment variable
- Choose which minor OpenGL ES version to use from the environment variable
- Initialize the adapter obeying the WGPU_ADAPTER_NAME environment variable.
- Initialize the adapter obeying the WGPU_ADAPTER_NAME environment variable and if it doesn’t exist fall back on a default adapter.
spirvTreat the given byte slice as a SPIR-V module.
- Version of make_spirv intended for use with
Device::create_shader_module_spirv. Returns raw slice instead of ShaderSource.
- Generates a set of backends from a comma separated list of case-insensitive backend names.
- Get a power preference from the environment variable WGPU_POWER_PREF