This crate provides provides functionality for encoding and decoding images from or into the webp format. It is implemented as a safe wrapper around the libwebp-sys crate. Currently only a subset of the features supported by libwebp are available. The simple encoding and decoding apis are implemented which use the default configuration of libwebp.
- A wrapper around libwebp-sys::WebPBitstreamFeatures which allows to get information about the image.
- A decoder for WebP images. It uses the default configuration of libwebp. Currently, animated images are not supported.
- An encoder for WebP images. It uses the default configuration of libwebp.
- This struct represents a decoded image. Its data contents can be accessed through the Deref and DerefMut traits. It is also possible to create an image::DynamicImage from this struct.
- This struct represents a safe wrapper around memory owned by libwebp. Its data contents can be accessed through the Deref and DerefMut traits.
- The format of the image bitstream which is either lossy, lossless or something else.
- Describes the pixel layout (the order of the color channels) of an image.