Previously MesaLink, TabbySSL is an OpenSSL compatibility layer for the Rust SSL/TLS stack.
TabbySSL depends on rustls and provides the following features through OpenSSL compatible C APIs.
- TLS 1.2 and 1.3
- ECDSA or RSA server authentication
- Forward secrecy using ECDHE; with curve25519, nistp256 or nistp384 curves.
- Safe and fast crypto primitives from ring/BoringSSL
- AES-128-GCM, AES-256-GCM and Chacha20-Poly1305 bulk encryption
- Built-in Mozilla's CA root certificates
The crypo module is the counterpart of the OpenSSL crypto library.
The ssl module is the counterpart of the OpenSSL ssl library.