- Configuration for one or many system dependencies (packages).
- Configuration for a specific package manager vendor. The fields define commands and arguments for common operations.
- Represents the current system, including architecture, operating system, and package manager information.
- The types of commands that are currently supported by package managers.
- A system dependency name in multiple formats.
- The CLI argument format for enabling interactive mode.
- Architecture of the host environment.
- Represents a system dependency (one or many packages) to install.
- Operating system of the host environment.
- Package manager of the host environment.
- The CLI argument format for including the package version to install.
- Return an absolute path to the provided command by checking
- Return true if the provided command/program (without extension) is available on