- A type that can generate distinct 8-bit colors.
- A type used to configure a report
- A [
Cache] that fetches
Sources from the filesystem.
- A type that represents a labelled section of source code.
- A type representing a diagnostic that is ready to be written to output.
- A type used to build a
- A type representing a single source that may be referred to by
- Possible character sets to use when rendering diagnostics.
- An enum representing an ANSI color code.
- The attachment point of inline label arrows
- @trace 0 @print 100 @blame 150 @risky 175 @alert 200 @error 250 @fatal 255 A type that defines the kind of report being produced.
- A trait used to add formatting attributes to displayable items.
- A builder for
- A trait implemented by spans within a character-based source.