UI Elements built using Savory
Elements in this crate are built using
savory ecosystem crates.
- Design System: Elements are fully styled using
- Reusability: Elements are highly reusable/composable.
- Decoupled Developemnt: Design Systems can be developed in seprate crate
without even touching elements code, and the same for elements developemnt,
the are developed sepratedly from the design system, thanks to
- Clean View: build your view in a clean and declarative way, no more macros at all.
- Trait Based: embrace Rust trait system, all savory elements implments
- Typed HTML: Use typed CSS and HTML attributes, Savory try hard not to rely on strings when creating CSS and HTML attributes since these can produce hard to debug bugs.
- Collection of UI elements: Savory ships with collection of resuable and themeable UI elements.
- Enhance Seed API: Enhancement on Seed API that makes working with
Savory tries to make writing UI elements fun and boilerplate free.
Traits and types used to generate elements/views styles.
Helper traits, used internally.