Crate permutation [−] [src]
A module for representing permutations, applying them to slices and indices, and computing them from sort orders.
Some practical uses of this module are:
- Calculate a sort, and apply it later.
- Calculate a sort on one vector, and apply it to another vector.
- Calculate a sort on one vector, and apply it to multiple other vectors.
- Calculate the new index of an element before sorting.
- Remember the prior index of an element after sorting.
- Undo a sort.
- Compare the orderings of elements.