- Options for producing a database dump.
- Database column configuration.
- Column statistics summary.
- Database instance.
- Database configuration.
- Database statistics summary.
- Value iteration state
- Different compression type allowed and their u8 representation.
- Different operations allowed for a commit. Behavior may differs depending on column configuration.
- Clear specified column. All data is removed and stats are reset. Database must be closed before calling this.
- Attempt to migrate a database to a new configuration with different column settings.
fromSource database path
toNew database configuration.
overwriteIgnore path set in
toand attempt to overwrite data in place. This may be faster but if migration fails data may be lost
force_migrateForce column re-population even if its setting did not change.
- Value is just a vector of bytes. Value sizes up to 4Gb are allowed.