Ora scheduling framework.
pub use eyre;
- Types for interacting with an Ora store.
- A schedule supports repeatedly spawning jobs based on the given settings.
- A scheduler that has a purpose of marking tasks as ready when their target timestamp is reached.
- A context that is passed to each worker task execution.
- An untyped complete task definition that can be added to the queue.
- A worker where workers can be registered and are executed whenever tasks are ready.
- Options for a
- The policy that is used to determine the execution target time of newly spawned tasks when the schedule is behind.
- Parameters for newly spawned tasks.
- Task spawning policy of the schedule.
- A scheduler error.
- The format of the task input or output data.
- All valid statuses for tasks.
- A timeout policy for a given task.
- A worker error.
- A client for interacting with the Ora framework.
- A strongly-typed worker that can
- A strongly-typed serializable task type.