Crate nextest_runnersource ·
Core functionality for cargo nextest. For a higher-level overview, see that documentation.
For the basic flow of operations in nextest, see this blog post.
- Support for emulating Cargo’s configuration file discovery.
- Configuration support for nextest.
- Support for double-spawning test processes.
- Errors produced by nextest.
- Support for building and querying lists of test instances and test binaries.
- Support for partitioning test runs across several machines.
- Platform-related data structures.
- Prints out and aggregates test execution statuses.
- Reuse builds performed earlier.
- The test runner.
- Functionality for showing output of various kinds.
- Support for handling signals in nextest.
- Support for target runners
- Filtering tests based on user-specified parameters.