- Contains the code relative to the deserialization and serialization of MOCs.
- This module contains the trait defining the type
Idxthat can be used to represent the index value of a MOC cell, associated with utility constants and methods.
- A MOC is a set of ordered, non-overlapping MOC elements, associated to a maximum depth.
- Very generic ranges operations
- Init the number of threads for parallel tasks. Must be called only once! If not called, the default number of threads is the number of physical core. See rayon doc