LinearReader, but unpacks chunks’ records into its stream
- Streams records out of a Chunk, decompressing as needed.
- Scans a mapped MCAP file from start to end, returning each record.
- Reads all messages from the MCAP file—in the order they were written—and perform needed validation (CRCs, etc.) as we go.
- Indexes of an MCAP file parsed from its (optional) summary section
- Nonstandard reading options, e.g., to be more lenient when trying to recover incomplete/damaged files.
- Read the attachment with the given index.
- Read the MCAP footer.
- Read the metadata with the given index.