Crate markdown_itsource ·
- Self-contained modules used for miscellaneous purposes.
- Copied content from
examples/folder (docs only).
- Use these to build your own markdown syntax.
- Parser itself + stuff that allows you to extend it.
- Ready-to-use plugins. Everything, including basic markdown syntax, is a plugin.
- Main parser struct, created once and reused for parsing multiple documents.
- Single node in the CommonMark AST.
- Contents of the specific AST node.
- Each node outputs its HTML using this API.