homie-controller is a library for creating controllers to interact via an MQTT broker with IoT
devices implementing the Homie convention.
- A colour in hue-saturation-value format.
- A colour in red-green-blue format.
- A Homie device which has been discovered.
- The value of a Homie enum property.
- A Homie extension supported by a device.
- A Homie controller, which connects to an MQTT broker and interacts with Homie devices.
- A node of a Homie device.
- An error while attempting to parse a
Colorfrom a string.
- An error while attempting to parse an
EnumValuefrom a string, because the string is empty.
- A property of a Homie node.
- The format of a colour property, either RGB or HSV.
- The data type of a Homie property.
- An event from a Homie device, either because of a property change or because something new has been discovered.
- An error encountered while polling a
- The state of a Homie device according to the Homie device lifecycle.
- An error encountered while parsing the value or format of a property.
- The value of a Homie property. This has implementations corresponding to the possible property datatypes.