Gotham – A flexible web framework that promotes stability, safety, security and speed.
You can find out more about Gotham, including where to get help, at https://gotham.rs.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Gotham community!
pub use tls::start as start_with_tls;
pub use anyhow;
pub use hyper;
pub use mime;
pub use tokio_rustls::rustls;
pub use plain::*;
- Extracts request data into type-safe structs using Serde.
- Defines types for handlers, the primary building block of a Gotham application.
- Helpers, e.g. for HTTP request handling and response generation
- Defines types for
Middleware, a reusable unit of logic that can apply to a group of requests by being added to the
- Defines types for a middleware pipeline
- Functions for creating a Gotham service using HTTP.
- A collection of useful traits and macros that should always be imported.
- Defines the Gotham
Routerand supporting types.
- Defines the
GothamServicetype which is used to wrap a Gotham application and interface with Hyper.
- Defines types for passing request state through
- Test utilities for Gotham and Gotham consumer apps.
- Functions for creating a Gotham service using HTTPS.
- The error that can occur when starting the gotham server.
- Returns a
Futureused to spawn a Gotham application.