Defines types for a middleware pipeline
- When using middleware, one or more
Middlewareare combined to form a
Middlewareare invoked strictly in the order they’re added to the
- Allows a pipeline to be defined by adding
NewMiddlewarevalues, and building a
- A heterogeneous list of
Handle<P, _>values, where
Pis a pipeline type. The pipelines are borrowed and invoked in order to serve a request.
- Wraps the current set of
Pipelineinstances into a thread-safe reference counting pointer for use with the
- Begins defining a new pipeline.
- Create an empty set of
- Constructs a pipeline from a single middleware.
- Creates a single pipeline for use in applications with straightforward use cases for middleware.
- A set of
Pipelineinstances that is currently being defined, and can have more
- Represents the set of all
Pipelineinstances that are available for use when building a
- A pipeline chain which contains only the single pipeline in a
Handlefor borrowing the only pipeline from a
PipelineSetwhich contains only a single pipeline.