Defines types for
Middleware, a reusable unit of logic that can apply to a group of requests
by being added to the
Pipeline in a
- Defines the types for connecting multiple middleware into a “chain” when forming a pipeline.
- Defines a cookie parsing middleware to be attach cookies on requests.
- Middlewares for the Gotham framework to log on requests made to the server.
- Security based middleware to handle security based sanitizations.
- Defines a session middleware with a pluggable backend.
- State driven middleware to enable attachment of values to request state.
- Request timing middleware, used to measure response times of requests.
Middlewarehas the opportunity to provide additional behaviour to the
Responseinteraction. For example:
- A type which is used to spawn new
Middlewarevalues. When implementing a
Middleware, this defines how instances of the