There are many things in git repositories which can be checked mechanically such as whitespace errors, submodule availability, eligibility for a branch, and more. This crate provides traits for these checks and a set of common checks which operate with minimal file inspection.
- Module for importing all types and traits for implementing checks.
- Git context for use in checks.
- The results of a check.
- Representation of a commit with information useful for commit checks.
- Information about a file that changed in a commit.
- Configuration for checks to run against a repository.
- Representation of a topic with information useful for commit checks.
- Errors which can occur when querying an attribute.
- States attributes may be in.
- Errors which can occur when working with a commit for a check.
- A representation of filenames as given by Git.
- Errors which may occur dring filename parsing.
- Errors which can occur when running checks.
- The severity of a message.
- Ways a file can be changed in a commit.
- Interface for checks which runs once for the entire branch.
- Interface for checks which run for each commit.
- A trait for representing the content of a diff.
- Interface for checks which check the content of files.
- Interface for checks which runs once for the entire branch, but with access to the content.