Game Client Engine provides functionality specific to game clients such as:
- Rendering using hardware acceleration (uses vulkano).
- Handling OS integration, populating window context and processing input (uses winit).
- Processing and playing audio (planned).
The library intentionally does not support the following:
- Networking, as it should be shared between game clients and servers.
- Game logic, the details of game logic implementation are left up to the using code. Gaclen provides the bases for creating the client for the game.
Graphics provide hardware accelerated rendering.