A super lightweight fuzzy-search library. A port of Fuse-Swift written purely in rust!
- Return type for performing a search with a single fuseable property of struct
- Creates a new fuse object with given config settings Use to create patterns and access the search methods. Also implements a default method to quickly get a fuse object ready with the default config.
- Defines the fuseproperty object to be returned as part of the list returned by properties() implemented by the Fuseable trait.
- Return type for performing a search over a list of Fuseable structs
- A datatype to store the pattern’s text, its length, a mask and a hashmap against each alphabet in the text. Always use fuse.create_pattern(“search string”) to create a pattern
- Return type for performing a search on a single string.
- Return type for performing a search on a list of strings
- Implementable trait for user defined structs, requires two methods to me implemented. A properties method that should return a list of FuseProperties. and a lookup method which should return the value of field, provided the field name.