flowcore defines core structs and traits used by other flow libraries and implementations
- contains the file and http content provider implementations Content provider trait. It defines methods for for getting content of flows from files, http or library references.
- a set of serializers to read definition files from various text formats based on file extension deserializer modules provides a number of deserializers from different formats and also help methods to get a deserializer based on the file extension of a file referred to by a Url
- contains Error that other modules in this crate will
use errors::*;to get access to everything
- defines many of the core data structures used across libraries and binaries
modelmodule defines a number of core data structures that are used across the compiler and the runtime and macros.
- is a trait definition that providers of content must implement
- Utility functions related to Urls
DONT_RUN_AGAINto indicate that a function should not be executed more times
RUN_AGAINto indicate that a function can be executed more times
- A function’s implementation must implement this trait with a single
run()method that takes as input an array of values and it returns a
Resulttuple with an Optional output
Valueplus a RunAgain indicating if it should be run again. i.e. it has not “completed”, in which case it should not be called again.
- Implementations should return a value of type
RunAgainto indicate if it should be executed more times in the future.