Note on network support
Fadroma currently only supports Secret Network flavoured CosmWasm.
As such, you MUST enable the
scrt feature flag. Otherwise,
you will get compilation errors - this is by design.
pub use secret_cosmwasm_std as cosmwasm_std;
pub use schemars;
pub use serde;
pub use fadroma_dsl as dsl;
- Transaction authentication by pre-configured admin address. See the examples on how to implement it.
- Time and space efficient binary serialization for types that are stored in a contract’s storage. Supports both structs and enums, with or without generics. This is Fadroma’s default mode for serializing data for storage.
- SHA256 hashing and pseudo rng. Feature flag:
- Test multiple contract interactions using unit tests. Feature flag:
- Start here.
use fadroma::prelude::*to get the essentials for writing smart contracts with Fadroma.
- Secret Network specific utilities and contracts that are commonly used when developing smart contracts for it. Feature flag:
- Utilities for interacting with the native key-value storage.
- Generate a struct and implement
ContractHarnessfor the given struct identifier, using the provided entry point functions.
- Define the
mod wasmentrypoint for production builds, using the provided entry point functions.
- Use on any type that does not contain a
cosmwasm_std::Addr. The implementation simply returns
Ok(self)without doing any transformation.
- Construct a storage namespace. It creates a zero-sized struct with the given type name and implements
Namespaceon it with the provied byte slice literal.