pub use source::NpmPackageReqResolution;
- Helper struct for creating a single object that implements
deno_graph::ParsedSourceStore. All parses will be captured to prevent them from occuring more than one time.
- Stores parsed files in the provided store after parsing. in a provided store. Parses that match the previous one will be cached.
- Default module analyzer that analyzes based on a deno_ast::ParsedSource.
- Default store that works on a single thread.
- Represents a module which is not statically analyzed and is only available at runtime. It is up to the implementor to ensure that the module is loaded and available as a dependency. The module does not contain source code and will have no dependencies.
- Provides a way for imports, through configuration, to be imported to the module graph without requiring the dependencies to be analyzed. This is intended to be used for importing type dependencies or other externally defined dependencies, like JSX runtimes.
- The structure which represents a module graph, which can be serialized as well as “printed”. The roots of the graph represent the “starting” point which can be located in the module “slots” in the graph. The graph also contains any redirects where the requested module specifier was redirected to another module specifier when being loaded.
- Information about the module.
- An npm package entrypoint.
- The kind of module graph.
- Analyzes the provided module.
- Parses modules to a ParsedSource.
- Stores parsed sources.
- Searches comments for any
- Parse an individual module, returning the module as a result, otherwise erroring with a module graph error.
- Parse an individual module from an AST, returning the module.
- Given a specifier string and a referring module specifier, try to resolve the target module specifier, erroring if it cannot be resolved.