This crate and its associated crates provide a framework for generating QObjects from Rust.
See the book for more information.
- A threading helper which is created from a QObject that implements Threading.
- This trait can be implemented on any CxxQtType to define a custom constructor in C++ for the QObject.
- This trait is automatically implemented for all types which are marked as
#[qobject]. It provides information about the type that is wrapped by the QObject, as well as the methods that Cxx-Qt will generate for the QObject.
- This trait can be implemented on any CxxQtType to automatically define a default constructor that calls the
initializefunction after constructing a default Rust struct.
- Types which implement the
Lockingtrait are guarded from concurrent access in C++ (the default in CXX-Qt).
- This trait indicates that the object implements threading and has a method which returns a CxxQtThread.
- A procedural macro which generates a QObject for a struct inside a module.
- A macro which describes that a struct should be made into a QObject.