yaxpeax-6502 is an instruction decoder for the NMOS 6502 Microprocessor.
This crate implements the traits provided by
However, the crate can be used independently of
yaxpeax-arch for projects
that wish, for instance, to implement a 6502 emulator.
Missing Features (Not Exhaustive)
- NMOS 6502 illegal instructions
- Rockwell 6502 instructions
- (CMOS) 65C02 Instructions
- Instructions for 65xx-likes which uses a Z register
- The above three imply extending this crate with an architecture variant (which I've not done yet).
- Good integration tests