- Support multi-valued headers (by [@beltram])
- Improve README (by [@apiraino])
- Capture the port in `hyper`'s `Request` into `wiremock::Request::url` (by [@beltram])
- Removed `MockServer::start_on`.Use `MockServer::builder` and `MockServerBuilder::listener` to configure your `MockServer` to start on a pre-determined port (by [@LukeMathWalker]).
-`MockServer::verify` is now asynchronous (by [@LukeMathWalker]).
- Added request recording to `MockServer`, enabled by default.The recorded requests are used to display more meaningful error messages when assertions are not satisfied and can be retrieved using `MockServer::received_requests` ([by @LukeMathWalker]).
- Added `MockServerBuilder` to customise the configuration of a `MockServer`.It can be used to bind a `MockServer` to an existing `TcpListener` as well as disabling request recording (by [@LukeMathWalker]).
- Added `matchers::body_json_schema` to verify the structure of the body attached to an incoming request (by [@Michael-J-Ward]).