# uX_serde [![Crates.io](https://img.shields.io/crates/v/ux_serde.svg)](https://crates.io/crates/ux_serde)
**A fork of kjetilkjeka/uX with optional serde support added by meh.**
> Non standard integer types like `u7`, `u9`, `u10`, `u63`, `i7`, `i9` etc
When non-standard-width integers is required in an application, the norm is to use a larger container and make sure the value is within range after manipulation. uX aims to take care of this once and for all by:
- Providing `u1`-`u127` and `i1`-`i127` types that should behave as similar as possible to the built in rust types
- The methods of the defined types are the same as for the built in types (far from all is implemented at this point but fill out an issue or create a PR if something essential for you is missing)
- Overflow will panic in debug and wrap in release.
- All possible lossless conversions is possible by using `From`.
- When `TryFrom` is stabilized fallible conversions will also be supported.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 ([LICENSE-APACHE](LICENSE-APACHE) or
- MIT license ([LICENSE-MIT](LICENSE-MIT) or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted
for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be
dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.