TRust-DNS is a safe and secure DNS library. This is the Client library with DNSec support.
DNSSec with NSEC validation for negative records, is complete. The client supports
dynamic DNS with SIG0 authenticated requests, implementing easy to use high level
funtions. TRust-DNS is based on the Tokio and Futures libraries, which means
it should be easily integrated into other software that also use those
* Copyright (C) 2015 Benjamin Fry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
*///! Operations to send with a `Client` or server, e.g. `Query`, `Message`, or `UpdateMessage` can
//! be used to gether to either query or update resource records sets.