A Rust library for creating a temporary directory and deleting its entire contents when the directory is dropped.
Add this to your
and this to your crate root:
extern crate tempdir;
This sample method does the following:
- Create a temporary directory in the default location with the given prefix.
- Determine a file path in the directory and print it out.
- Create a file inside the temp folder.
- Write to the file and sync it to disk.
- Close the directory, deleting the contents in the process.
Note: Closing the directory is actually optional, as it would be done on drop. The benefit of closing here is that it allows possible errors to be handled.