sysinfo-gui-0.1.17 is not a library.
A lightweight cross-platform system-monitoring fltk gui application based on sysinfo.
The UI design is inspired by stacer.
The svg icons are taken from: https://icons.getbootstrap.com/. The ascending and descending icons from https://www.svgrepo.com/.
The font is Roboto Medium.
- Supports window transparency.
- Realtime monitoring.
- End processes by sending a kill signal in the processes view.
- Both dark and light modes.
Getting the application:
- Prebuilt standalone releases:
These are built using github actions, and can be found here: https://github.com/MoAlyousef/sysinfo-gui/releases
- You can use cargo to install the application:
cargo install sysinfo-gui
Building from source:
You can clone the repo and build using:
cargo build --release
If you would like to use the bundled version of fltk-rs (for supported platforms (x86_64 windows, macos and linux)):
cargo build --features=fltk/fltk-bundled --release
- Support more things in the right click popup menu in the processes view.
- Map uid to User and display a user name in the processes view.
- Add downloand and upload speed.
- Use better colors for the cpus.
- Add more setting tweaks.