sha3sum-1.2.0 is not a library.
sha3 utilities: Print or check SHA3 digests
Command line that wraps sha3 lib from RustCrypto/hashes.
Commands and options are similar to the GNU Linux command shaXXXsum.
One of the goals of this project is to provide a cross-platform solution that does not require external dependencies.
- Using rust toolschain:
cargo install sha3sum
- Otherwise see Wiki
- Get help:
- Create for a file an hash Sha3-256
sha3sum -a 256 <path to file>
- Create for all file in repository with Keccak512
sha3sum -a Keccak512 <path>
- Create a hash for a text file using text mode
sha3sum -a 384 -t <path to file>
- Create for a file a hash Sha3-256 with output BSD style
sha3sum -a 256 --tag <path to file>
- Read SHA3 sums from the FILEs and check them
sha3sum -c <path to file>
All releases are build and tested using following OS:
- Linux: x86_64
- Linux aarch64
- FreeBSD: amd64
- Windows: x86_64
- AppleDarwin: X86_64
Sources from GitLab
git clone https://gitlab.com/kurdy/sha3sum.git