An ergonomic, batteries-included HTTP Client for Rust.
- Plain bodies, JSON, urlencoded, multipart
- Customizable redirect policy
- HTTP Proxies
- HTTPS via system-native TLS (or optionally, rustls)
- Cookie Store
extern crate reqwest; use HashMap;
- OpenSSL 1.0.1, 1.0.2, or 1.1.0 with headers (see https://github.com/sfackler/rust-openssl)
On Windows and macOS:
Reqwest uses rust-native-tls, which will use the operating system TLS framework if available, meaning Windows and macOS. On Linux, it will use OpenSSL 1.1.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.