The OSC API for nannou, the creative coding framework.
Please see the nannou guide for more information on how to get started with nannou!
Some of the features of this API include:
- Simple OSC
ReceiverAPI around the raw UDP socket and OSC protocol.
- Reasonable defaults sender and receiver binding UDP addresses.
- Type-safe distinction between "connected" and "unconnected" senders and receivers.
- Blocking and non-blocking
nannou_osc uses the rosc crate - a
pure-Rust, cross-platform OSC library for handling the low-level protocol
encoding and decoding under the hood.
Receivers are thin,
zero-cost abstractions around the
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.